From Admin Wiki
ACL Executive Committee comprises the following members:
- Vice-President: the President of Year+1
- Vice-President elect: the President of Year+2
- Past-President: the President of Year-1.
- Secretary. The term of the Secretary is 5 years.
- Treasurer. The term of the Treasurer is 5 years.
- Past-Secretary. The Secretary stays on the Executive Committee as Past-Secretary for one more year after her/his term expires.
- Past-Treasurer. The Treasurer stays on the Executive Committee as Past-Treasurer for one more year after her/his term expires.
- At-Large Members. There are three At-Large Members on the Executive Committee, including an Information Officer, a Conference Officer and a SIG Overseer. The Term of each At-Large Member is 3 years.
- NAACL Chair (ex officio)
- EACL Chair (ex officio)
- CL Journal Editor (ex officio)