WordSimilarity-353 Test Collection (State of the art)
- WordSimilarity-353 Test Collection
- contains two sets of English word pairs along with human-assigned similarity judgements
- first set (set1) contains 153 word pairs along with their similarity scores assigned by 13 subjects
- second set (set2) contains 200 word pairs with similarity assessed by 16 subjects
- WordSimilarity-353 dataset is available here
- performance is measured by Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
- introduced by Finkelstein et al. (2002)
- subsequently used by many other researchers
0.75 Spearman rank correlation http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~gabr/papers/ijcai-2007-sim.pdf
0.65 Spearman rank correlation http://nlp.stanford.edu/~lmthang/data/papers/conll13_morpho.pdf
Table of results
- Listed in order of increasing Spearman's rho.
|HSMN+csmRNN||Luong et al. (2013)||0.646|
Luong, Minh-Thang, Richard Socher, and Christopher D. Manning. (2013) Better word representations with recursive neural networks for morphology. CoNLL-2013: 104.