Template for Source Code (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 19:26, 8 June 2008 by Pdturney
Please copy and paste this text into the metadata file for your contribution to the ACL Data and Code Repository and edit it as appropriate.
- Name of Software: ABC Parser.
- Contributor: John Smith, <link to John's personal home page>.
- Copyright: (c) 2000, Jane Doe. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by John Smith with the permission of Jane Doe.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
- Citation: If you use the ABC Parser in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Doe, J. (2000), The development of the ABC parser, Journal of Parser Engineering, 5(2):1-10.
- Description: The ABC Parser is an advanced statistical parser for English, as described in Doe (2000). For more information, please see the documentation file that is included in the download package.
- Download: <link to download file>.