Template for Source Code (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Please copy and paste this text (while in edit mode) into the metadata file for your contribution to the ACL Data and Code Repository and edit it as appropriate.
- ADCR ID: ADCR2008C001
- Name of Software: ABC Parser.
- Contributor: John Smith (link to John's personal home page), affiliation, date of deposit.
- Copyright: (c) 2000, Jane Doe. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by John Smith with the permission of Jane Doe.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
- Citation: If you use the ABC Parser in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Doe, J. (2000), The development of the ABC parser, Journal of Parser Engineering, 5(2):1-10.
- Description: The ABC Parser is an advanced statistical parser for English, as described in Doe (2000). For more information, please see the documentation file that is included in the download package.
- Download: good_stuff.tar.gz (link to download file), optional version number.