TWSI Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory 2.0 (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 15:02, 18 October 2010 by Biem
- ADCR ID: ADCR2010T005
- Name of Dataset: TWSI (Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory) 2.0, includes TWSI Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory (Repository)
- Contributor: Chris Biemann, Powerset (a Microsoft company), Octber 18th, 2010
- Copyright: (c) 2010, Microsoft Corp.
- Licensing: This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 .
- Citation: If you use the Turk bootstrap Word Sense Inventory in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- C. Biemann and V. Nygaard (2010): Crowdsourcing WordNet. In Proceedings of the 5th Global WordNet conference, Mumbai, India. , ACL Data and Code Repository, ADCR2010T005, http://aclweb.org/aclwiki.
- Description: Version 1: Collection of more than 50,000 sentences for 397 frequent target nouns from Wikipedia, sense-labeled and with substitutions. Version 2: Collection of more than 118,000 sentences for additional 615 frequent target nouns from Wikipedia, sense-labeled and with substitutions.
- Version 1  - TWSI version 1  Supplementary Data version 1; - Version 2: split due to file size limitations TWSI version 2 letters A-M: TWSI version 2 letters N-Z: Supplementary Data version 2 (1): Supplementary Data version 2 (2):