Difference between revisions of "Resources for Greek"
From ACL Wiki
(Added information on NaturalOWL)
(Changed URL for version 1.1)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
* [http://www.aueb.gr/users/ion/software/.tar.gz NaturalOWL] Generates Greek and English descriptions of and classes from OWL ontologies that have been annotated with linguistic and user modeling resources in RDF. It can also be used as a [http://protege.stanford.edu/ Protégé] plug-in. See [http://www.aueb.gr/users/ion/publications.html here] for publications describing NaturalOWL. (GPL)
Revision as of 15:04, 29 January 2009
Machine translation systems
- Southeast European Times (paragraph aligned corpus, Albanian, Bulgarian, English, Greek, Macedonian, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Turkish — 9,678 paragraphs, 92,450— 122,912 words per language)
Named entity recognition
- Greek named entity recognizer (version 2) Currently identifies temporal expressions, person names, and organization names. See here for publications describing the recognizer. (GPL)
Natural language generation
- NaturalOWL Generates Greek and English descriptions of entities and classes from OWL ontologies that have been annotated with linguistic and user modeling resources in RDF. It can also be used as a Protégé plug-in. See here for publications describing NaturalOWL. (GPL)
- D. Galanis and I. Androutsopoulos, "Generating Multilingual Descriptions from Linguistically Annotated OWL Ontologies: the NaturalOWL System". In Proceedings of the 11th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation (ENLG 2007), Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, pp. 143-146, 2007.
- G. Lucarelli and I. Androutsopoulos, "A Greek Named-Entity Recognizer that Uses Support Vector Machines and Active Learning". In Proceedings of the 4th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SETN 2006), Heraklion, Greece, 2006.
- G. Lucarelli, X. Vasilakos and I. Androutsopoulos, "Named Entity Recognition in Greek Texts with an Ensemble of SVMs and Active Learning". International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, 16(6):1015-1045, World Scientific, 2007.
- G. Petasis, V. Karkaletsis, D. Farmakiotou, G. Samaritakis, I. Androutsopoulos, C. D. Spyropoulos, "A Greek Morphological Lexicon and its Exploitation by a Greek Controlled Language Checker". In Proceedings of the 8th Panhellenic Conference on Informatics, 8 - 10 November 2001, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- G. Petasis, G. Paliouras, V. Karkaletsis, C.D. Spyropoulos and I. Androutsopoulos, "Resolving Part-of-Speech Ambiguity in the Greek Language Using Learning Techniques". In Fakotakis, N. et al. (Eds.), Machine Learning in Human Language Technology (Proceedings of the ACAI Workshop), pp. 29-34, Chania, Greece, 1999.
- Hellenic Language Technology List - Greek NLP and speech processing mailing list