Resources for Arabic
From ACL Wiki
- AraMorph - Perl - An Arabic morphological analyzer and part-of-speech tagger written in Perl (originally by Tim Buckwalter)
- AraMorph - Java - An Arabic morphological analyzer and part-of-speech tagger rewritten in Java for Lucene
- Bikel's implementation of Collins Parser by Dan Bikel.
- Arabic dictionaries, by Jon Dehdari, for the Link-Grammar parser. These require the Aramorph stemming package, above.
- ElixirFM (online interface here) is a Functional Arabic Morphology written in Haskell and Perl; the lexicon is a "re-processed" version of the Buckwalter analyser.
- Sarf - Arabic Morphology System (all in Java)
- Arabic Newswire Part 1, 76 million tokens, annotation: paragraphs
- Meedan-Memory, Arabic-English TMX (sentence-aligned), ~467,000 words on the English side, Open Database Licence
- Quranic Arabic Corpus, 77,430 words of Quranic Arabic, with manually verified contextual POS, inflection, derivation; dependency grammar annotation is planned.
- Arabic NER corpora by Yassine Benajiba.