Difference between revisions of "Knowledge collections and datasets (English)"
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 15:07, 21 November 2006
Datasets for Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing.
- Clustering by Committee - terms clustered and organized using the Distributional Hypothesis
- DIRT Paraphrase Collection - Discovery of Inference Rules from Text
- Edinburgh Associative Thesaurus (EAT)
- MRC Psycholinguistic Database
- Noun Compound Repository
- Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection
- Spam filtering datasets
- University of South Florida Free Association Norms
- VerbOcean - verbs organized by semantic relation, including temporal precedence and strength
- WordSimilarity-353 Test Collection