DISCo 2011 shared task data: Compositionality judgments (Repository)
From ACL Wiki
Revision as of 02:57, 30 June 2011 by Biem
Please copy and paste this text (while in edit mode) into the metadata file for your contribution to the ACL Data and Code Repository and edit it as appropriate.
- ADCR ID: ADCR2011T007
- Name of Dataset: DISCo 2011 shared task dataset, see http://disco2011.fzi.de/
- Contributor: Chris Biemann, TU Darmstadt, Germany, email@example.com
- Copyright: (c) 2011, Chris Biemann. Deposited in the ACL Data and Code Repository by Chris Biemann.
- Licensing: This work is not licesnded. You can use it as you wish.
- Citation: If you use the DISCo 2011 shared task dataset in your research, please include the following citation in any resulting papers:
- Biemann, C. and Giesbrecht, E. (2011): Distributional Semantics and Compositionality 2011: Shared Task Description and Results. Proceedings of the ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop on Distributional Semantics and Compositionality (DISCo 2011), Portland, Oregon, USA. http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W11/W11-1304.pdf
- Description: The DISCo 2011 shared task dataset contains compositionality judgements for ADJ_NN, V_SUBJ and V_OBJ phrases for German and English. These were aggregated over judgments on 5 sentence contexts each. The sentence-lvel judgments are also available in this dataset.
- Download: (link to download file)