• The Fifth Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC-14)
• Workshop Proposals
November 13-14, 2014
The Fifth Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC-2014) invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference.
We welcome workshop proposals that focus on any theme relevant to language technology, including applications, best practice, theoretical foundations, and its relation to neighboring disciplines.
Format: Workshops will be devoted up to three hours of the conference program, possibly in parallel with other activities. The exact format is decided by the workshop organizers.
Submission: Workshop proposals should be submitted as a pdf document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The document should contain the following information:
1. Title of the workshop;
2. Full list of organizers, including a designated contact person;
3. Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, relevance, intended audience, and expected outcome;
4. Short description of the workshop organization:
• Will there be a call for papers or only invited presentations?
• Will there be regular talks, posters, panels, discussions, or what?
• Will there be published proceedings?
5. Duration of the workshop (maximum 3 hours).
Deadline: The deadline for submission is June 1, 2014.
Review: Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the program committee. Proposers will be notified June 22, 2014.
Scientific issues: email@example.com
Practical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joakim Nivre (chair)